Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Technology Stinks

Hey!
I don't know if I have any readers or if anyone noticed I wasn't writing. First I got really super duper busy with a crochet project. I couldn't put it down. I haven't finished it because my computer died!. I have been having such terrible luck with this dumb thing I can't wait to get a new one! It's back for now and I just have to finish. I wish we had a printer because their is so many things that I want to print! Its killing me! So while my computer was broken I have been working on a pattern of my own for some dish cloths and I FINALLY finished all the Hunger Games books. Holy Cow. What a great series. I'm sad that its over. waa. I also finally saw the movie. It was very long but I liked it! I'm stoked now for the other movies. woo! I also re-started watching LOST.  Do you know how. much. I. LOVE. LOST?! I'm so excited to be watch it again. And I still want the box set so bad. If you haven't seen it. I really recommend that you watch it. It really is a fantastic show. Probably my most favorite I've seen! Its on netflix, If you have it! If you didn't know- Desperate Housewives is also over. It ended this past Sunday. I love the way they ended it. It was very classy! I said on facebook- they ended it with as much class as Wisteria Lane. I laughed, I cried. It was so great. Its also on netflix! I was doing dishes the other day thinking of all the box sets I want! I don't watch much TV now,  but their used to be some awesome shows back in the day. When I have kids, I want them to be able to see all the awesome shows that I did! Anyways, I've decided to put my cats on a diet. Its really hard. Jello- shes my fattest cat and all she does is eat. And they act like I'm starving them since I'm giving them only the recommended amount of food. Every time I go into the kitchen they trip me and whine like feeeeeeeed meeeee.. Seriously they are not starving! I have been trying to play more with Jello but shes so lazy she doesn't want to. Fatso lol. But I love them so much, its why I'm doing it. They will thank me in some years :). Oh. So, I am pretty sure that I wrote on here about my Red Heart Yarn mishap? The yarns I started with were so wonderful, the ones I bought stunk. All the colors! So I wrote to them and then they said that they needed more information - OK so this took like 12 days to get back to me and they said they would be sending me more information which took at least another 3 weeks. I had to send them samples of the crappy yarn and the outside wrapper with the color, sku and numbers. I just finally got the replacement yarn last Tuesday I think, and they didn't even sent me the right colors. They sent me the completely wrong colors. I am so very upset. This blanket that I am working on is supposed to be a gift for someone and I have been waiting now for like 2 months for this yarn. I have to call and figure out now what I am supposed to do. Because I am surely not going to buy more yarn from this company. grrrr.  In our bedroom we moved our bed, I must say I really love where we moved it to! I sleep really really good now! I can't wait till we can get a new bed! On Ellen the other day she gave away sleep number beds to all the pregnant women in her show. I thought that was really neat. It was an entire room of pregnant people- which I can't even imagine how that would be. That's ALOT of pregnant hormones. I think you could get pregnant just breathing the air or being in that room for longer than 5 minutes lolol. So, all of my potted plants have died. I got a free sample of the miracle expand a grow soil and I decided to plant some cat grass seeds and they actually grew! Very well!! And my cats ate it all up. nom nom. Jello loved it, my baby girl didn't. I had to stop Jello from trying to eat it all so the other cats could enjoy some too. HAHA! I also gave some to my dog Fiona and she liked it. Have a great day/night! Thanks for reading! I am gonna go relax and watch LOST.


xxoooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment