Sunday, October 14, 2012

hellooooo fall!

Hi :)

Winter, Spring, Summer or Faaaaalll.... 

I love fall. It is my faaaaaaaaavorite season! The past few years, in IL. its pretty much gone from frickin hot summer to super cold winter with no sign of fall but maybe 2 days. So far this fall has been pretty awesome! Its been cold... well, chilly...  The leaves and most everywhere I go right now just look so beautiful and I am really loving the weather! I keep hearing people say they have their heat on already. psh. No Way. It was waaaay too hot and miserable this summer to be putting my heater on already. It's not been THAT cold. The coldest morning I've experienced so far was Thursday- it was colddddddd and damp. I thought about turning my heat on that morning, but I didn't.... I did buy furnace filters though.. Just in case lol.

Any plans for Halloween? Not for me. I think I am going to sit inside and not do ANYTHING! Since I have started School and then work I have 0 free days. The only days I have off work are the days I go to school. Oy. After two years of sitting at home looking for a job and mostly doing nothing- it is nice. I really don't mind going to work- hell its nice to be making money again! woo woo woo. This Tuesday ( 10/16/12 ) is my last food safety class. I can not wait!!!! I hope I pass the test for the certificate but to be honest, at this point I really don't even care! Food is gross. bah. Don't get me wrong I love food, but the things involved in cooking and food safety... icky.. Anyways, Wed. 10/31 my teacher told us that we don't have to come for class so that week I am going to take my days off and veg out. I was supposed to have a Friday off a few weeks ago, and I was going to make pasta sauce with my mom, but I ended up getting called into work so we haven't. I have this coming Friday off so we finally are! I am so excited! Yay!! I will take pictures and stuff!

At my work we use gloves, and it gets really moist in the gloves and my nail polish really only lasts a few days now. Like two before I have to repaint them- and yes I still am painting my nails! I have 2 cute pictures to share and both times after I did them I thought "Oh damn, I should have taken step by step pictures." I really suck sometimes. My camera on my phone lately has been stinky and I don't know why. Hubby started his own blog and is looking at cheap nice cameras to get so we can both be able to take pictures! The one he showed me today was a camera and a video! Neato! Here are two of my cutest nail designs I've had since my last blog post!

 I used Wet n' Wild- Wild Shine "Dreamy Poppy" for the pink base. Wet n' Wild- Fast Dry "Sage in the City" for the green part. Wet n' Wild- Wild Shine "Black Creme" for the seeds and LA colors glitter.

 I used Wet n' Wild Chrome "I got a new com-pewter" for the green Frankenstein skin. Wet n' Wild- Wild Shine "Red Red" for the cuts and Wet n' Wild- Wild Shine "Black Creme" for the black parts. and LA colors white for the eyes.

Did I tell you about the little crochet Mario Mushrooms I made for my friends son for his birthday? Oh.... That's right.... I didn't.... Cuz I really suck.... I did think about it a few times as I was crocheting them! I'll tell you about them now. My friends son's birthday was last month and his theme was Mario. Well, I didn't have a lot of extra money and I was like.... Do they even make stuff for Mario anymore? So Hubby was like you should crochet him something and at first I was hesitant but he looked up for me this pattern. Oh! It was so easy and I was like omg he will love these! I edited the pattern a little bit and I made him two. A red one and a green one! I wish I would have taken a picture of him with them. I wanted to make like 500 more. The pattern is really easy to read and the mushrooms stitch up real quick. I am currently in the process of making some for my hubby!



Thanks for reading!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment