Monday, July 16, 2012

:)

Hi! 
 
I was my birthday 10 days ago!! I am now 26! Woo Hoo! We went and saw TED for my birthday, it was really funny. I am glad that we went to see it. Today is mine and my Hubby’s 7 year Wedding Anniversary. Its been a wild ride, but I’m glad I got on. He had originally taken today off so we could spend the day together but he got a promotion at work so he had to work today. That’s okay. We are gonna do something nice this weekend. 

Anyways, I guess it’s safe to say that until my life gets much more interesting I will update this baby about once a month or so.

I am really trying to make my life more interesting. I have been painting my nails much more, which for some might not be much but for me it's something! I love nail polish and for a little bit I didn't ever paint my nails. When I was a little girl I used to LOVE nail polish. I mean I had like every color ever all kinda. Like a whole laundry basket full. Well, we went on vacation and I decided to bring some even though my parents told me NO... Well. I should have listened cuz they all broke. And I was devastated, I stopped painting my nails after that. I was heart broken. Its so silly now that I think about it. Anyways. I have been working on nail polishes and designs on my nails. Nothing special. So far I've done polka dots and then alternating colors with glitter. The polka dot ones I posted onto my facebook but I smashed the pointer finger so it look pooey.  I been trying more crochet projects, reading A LOT  more books, and I have signed up for college classes. I am actually really super excited to start this chapter in my life! 

I made my mom a nice shawl with the glitter yarn that I've had lying around! It was really pretty and a lot of fun to make. Actually pretty simple to make also. I was thinking about making some to sell on Etsy for some extra money. We sure could use it. If I do end up doing that I will totally put the link up here. 


 You cant really see the glitter in the yarn in the picture, but it is there!


 I read a book recently called A Piece Of Cake. It was a REALLY good book, It made me think about maybe thinking sometime down the road when we are ready to have children , maybe we could foster or adopt. That would be really neat, I mentioned it to him, if it comes that we can’t have babies of our own. We have so much love to give, there’s no reason if we can’t have one of our own, we couldn’t love anyone else’s, someone that needs someone…  I just can’t believe how cruel some people can really be. Its messed up. It was a good book though, I recommend reading it. It’s pretty long but its good. I am starting Harry Potter now, I have been looking everywhere for a used copy but I can’t seem to find one ANYWHERE. REALLY! It’s crazy. I found a copy of the 2nd book at the Goodwill, so at least when I finish the first book I can go to the 2nd one :D. My friend says I have to read the entire series. Since people seem to love the books and the movies so much It will be good I think. I am trying to read all the books that I have in my house so I can start working on my book shelf! It’s like the only thing I want for my home. EVENTUALLY I will have hubby build me one like he promised. 

I think that is about it for now. Thanks for reading, and stopping by.

Xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment