Friday, July 27, 2012

When life gives you lemons... punch life in the dick!

Hi!

First I wanted to share with you my new favorite quote ever in life. Someone on my facebook came up with it and it cracked me up!
    "When life gives you lemons, you turn around and punch life in the dick for being an asshole."

I wanted to write a quick update, I'm bored and I should probly clean or something instead of sit on the computer but when I'm bored, cleaning is really the last thing in life that I want to do. But it would be more fun that sitting here refreshing facebook right? lol.

Have you tried the the Sam Adams- Porch Rocker? It's new I guess. Might be a limited edition, I know they have all sorts of season-ey flavors of beer.... I'm not huge on thick beer but hubby loves Sam Adams, we stopped at the liquor store last weekend because he really really wanted to try this beer ( I had no idea what he was talking about I was just agreeing ) oh man. I am so glad HE knew about it because seriously, some of the most awesome beer I have ever had! Its beer mixed with lemonade, it's not very thick and its really easy to drink. I could probly drink a few beer of it! Usually one is all I can have cuz it just kind of grosses me out- the thickness. yumm I think I might just go drink the last one right now. bahaha.

I had to lighten the picture it was horribly dark! 
 I've been really super obsessed with nail polish lately. I know I know, I already told ya'll but I've just been painting my nails a lot. Hubby picked out my last nails and the ones I just did today. He even picked out the colors today. He says to me, its summer you should paint your nails each a different funky color and I was like yea babe that's a great idea I'll go look.. then I forgot and about 20 minutes later he comes to me with 6 colors and says he couldn't pick between the greens, and he even brought a glitter and was like I didn't know if you wanted glitter and I was like WELL BABE THEY WOULDN'T BE MY NAILS IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE GLITTER ON THEM! ( not screaming just in a laughing tone ). I found out some really super awesome news too. The Kleancolor nail polish brand that I said i seriously loved and was THE BEST GLITTER NAIL POLISH I EVER USED?!?! Well, They don't test on animals!! Winning. I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY WANT LIKE EVERY SINGLE COLOR, NOT EVEN JUST THE GLITTER! lolol sorry for the caps, you just really need to know how much I love this glitter!

Thank you so much for visiting

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment