Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I really hate having to think of title names.

Hey there!
hows everyone? Did anyone see Hunger Games? I haven't seen it yet. We've gone to see it twice and both times ended up doing something else. But things have been pretty busy this weekend and this week so far. Tomorrow is Hubby's day off so were turning our phones off and sleeping in! He bought me the 2nd book in the Hunger Games series and I'm so excited to start reading it, but I wont just yet. I have some things I want to work on a little bit before I start it. I want to enjoy it. I was a little upset tho cuz they don't have the 2nd or 3rd in paper back that I seen. I went to 2 different stores and both only had the first book in paper back and 2&3 in hardcover.. So now I'm going to have to re-buy the first one in hardcover. That's okay... Anyways today I helped my friend pack and move her boxes into her storage unit. We started at like 830am and we got done about 4pm I AM POOPED. But we did awesome and we ended up actually donating alot of stuff to the Goodwill so that is always awesome! I love the Goodwill. I love to shop and to donate. holla. Anyways. thats all just wanted to post a qucik update . hope all is well !

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment