Saturday, March 24, 2012

Post 4

Hey there.
I think this is my 4th post. My picture of my cat Sweet Boy I don't know if it counts as a post... Well I guess so. But I'll leave this number 4.. How are you guys? Hows the weekend going? Today doesn't feel like Saturday at all. In fact it feels like a Tuesday or a Wednesday... The weather here has FINALLY cooled down. For like 3 weeks it was like 75 and soo humid. yuck. Yesterday we got some rain and I decided it would be a good day to switch some of my seeldlings into some big pots. So far only radish's I have to get some more soil for the other ones. Hopefully they can last till Wed. when I get paid. I'm really so excited they seem to be working so far! Last year they didn't which really stunk but this time I made sure that I planted them all right and in time! So wish me luck! Im gonna try my hand at canning this summer also. Hubby bought a pressure cooker from the goodwill for like 14$ so I'm gonna use it! As long as everything goes as planned lol. Yesterday also since it was nice and finally cool I decided to work some more on my afghan. I'm gonna post a picture to show how far along I am so far. I'm so in love with it. I have worked sooo hard on this thing. I don't think that I have ever worked so hard on anything that I've made. I think i started and re-started this blanket like 7 times. I was so close to giving up. But now it's so pretty and I cant wait for my friend to get it! What do you think?

Thanks for reading

xxoooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment