Monday, March 19, 2012

Post 2

Hi there .
Today was a nice day. Warm. It has been very warm this month. It's not right. This whole winter just is not right. I really am hoping the summer is only as warm as it is now and not much hotter, my poor dog and cats. I can handle the hot pretty okay, when my animals start panting and I have to shower them in ice cubes. Its spooky!  I cant believe this month is already almost over. I was talking with my husband telling him something, and he asks the day hes like 'no way its not the 19th' I was like yea babe it is! Im glad you know. This month has been totally a suck for the most part.. big letdown. Ive been in a stinky mood lately and I wanted to buy a nail polish but after buying animal stuff and necessities I didn't have enough money to really spend 8$ on a nail polish. I couldn't do it.. But its so nice and sometimes I deserve a treat- I tried to talk myself into it. I.just.could.not.do.it. .. First let me tell you a story about this nail polish. My brothers girlfriend bought me 2 colors of essie nail polish for Christmas. I had never used it before cuz i said 8$ for nail polish, obviously you are on crack... well.. Maybe they are but let me tell you. It's some good crack. I used this nail polish and I am hooked. I don't want to spend the money on any other kind of nail polish, I don't really want to use any other stuff!  It lasts so long and it's so smooth and silky. Nail polish usually only lasts like 2 days if I'm lucky. So anyways, my husband come's home from work the other day and he sets down te most pretty color blue down for me. I said holy cow babe why and he says cuz your mood kinda stinks lately you need something to cheer you up. So I painted my nails today and this blue is soo pretty ! He picked a good one! Ill show you a picture. Sorry it's so friggin bright! My camera sucks ass! I really think my cell phone camera take better pictures than that thing, it just doesnt have a flash. See that colorful thing behind my nails? Thats an afghan that I am working on for my best friend. I love it. Ill share pictures later! Its gorgeous though. the most beautiful thing that I have ever made!
Okay. Wrestling is on. gonna go snuggle up and watch. Have a great one!

xxooo
Pan<3

No comments:

Post a Comment