Tuesday, August 28, 2012

20

Hi :)

My thoughts and Prayers are with those who are dealing with the Hurricane. May you all be safe and out of harms way! Please help each other! If you see someone or something that needs help, please help them.

Last week I started College. It has been liiiiike oh.. I dunno... we'll say 7 years since I graduated High School, been in any kind of school even! I've wanted to go to school for the past 3 years, I have applied for fafsa, looked into classes, done everything. Except register, and actually go to School.. I am only going on Tues. & Wed. - so part time because I didn't want to overload myself and then make myself not want to go ever again. ( Can I just tell you, that the people who work at the School that I am going to.... Not the brightest crayons in the box... VERY FRUSTRATING! That does not help. >:0 ) I am going for Culinary Management/Patisserie. I am so excited! This is the biggest step towards our goals! Also the scariest! Well except for when we actually move. But I think this might even be more scary.. for me. I've moved before, I've also gone to School before but not School for something that I will be doing and loving for the rest of my life. Winning. Last Wed. was my first day. I cried all day. I was so nervous. When I walked into the College I was like 'Oh yea this is awesome. I am so gonna rock this. I got this!' Not. I walked to the wrong class first, then I walked into another class that I thought was mines, I sat for a few minutes and I thought to myself.. 'These people don't even have the same books I do' So I asked and I was in the wrong class. I did make it to the right class in time. Wasn't late on my first day! That is all that really matters right? Well, also the fact that I didn't have one of my books, I had gone to the School book store 3 times, and like I said... The people who work there. They are 0 help. So I really didn't want to go back and deal with it.. But I didn't have time to run to the Half Price Book Store ( also, haven't been there? GO! ). We didn't need it the first day. Hubby is running to the book store tonite to get the book for me. Tomorrow starts my 2nd class, so I will be at the School from 4pm to 945pm! That's so long. But there's about an hour break between the 2 classes. So, time to do homework and I'll have to remember to bring a book or some crochet to do.

I joined a book club. Well, actually. My online friends and I started a book club. I am pretty excited! I really love to read, and sometimes I need a little kick in the butt to do it, or to broaden my horizons! If you are interested in it, check out the blog. I think we will be doing it blog based with a voting system. If you are interested in joining  I will have to let you know how to get in on that. We just started it 2 days ago! Here is the link to the site. Check it out! It will be so much fun!

Do you watch Breaking Bad? Oh man. This show is good!! I am catching up on Sundays episode right now as I type this. Holy Cow. I think if you don't watch this show, you really should give it a shot! I really love Bryan Cranston as Walter White. I didn't like the show Malcolm in the Middle, and I really thought that was all he was in until he came to this show. But he has been in A-LOT of stuff. He is in How I Met Your Mother! He wants to build the penis building. Anyways. I like him, and I like Breaking Bad! Have you seen Ugly Betty? I never watched it but someone told me I need to give it a try... I didn't think that I would like it but I kind of loved it. I was really sad when it was over. waa.. I would like it if they would bring it back or at least made a movie or something. They kind of ended it dum.

That's all for now. sorry for a kinda all over the place! Have a great week. Please be safe everyone! Love one another! <3

xxooo
Odi

No comments:

Post a Comment