Saturday, August 18, 2012

Life is Short

Life is short. Today I said goodbye to a friend forever.. It was really very hard. One of the hardest things I think that I have ever had to do. In my 26 years on this planet I have only ever been to 4 wakes and 2 funerals. One for someone who overdosed when I was in high school, and at that time it was not a great friend I was more going for moral support and 2 were for my pretty much grandparents. I loved them and they were hard to deal with but they were old and they lived full super happy lives. Today I said goodbye to someone who was only 2 years older than me. He fought cancer for 2 1/2 years. He was a great man. He of all people did not deserve to go this way, and of anyone who I could think of beating cancer, it would have been Matt. I am lucky to be able to know such a wonderful man. RIP Matt! Love you gonna miss you ! Cancer sucks.

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment